According to #lastfm, these are the albums I listened to most during 2018.
1. Peter Blegvad - Go Figure
2. Lady With - The Lodge
3. Harold Budd / Brian Eno - The Plateaux of Mirror
4. Homunculus Res - Della stessa sostanza dei sogni
5. Multumult - Deeper Kind of Yellow Blue
6. Gong - Rejoice! I'm Dead!
7. Steve Dinsdale - Light & Dark
8. Peter Hammill - From the Trees
9. Rabbit Rabbit Radio - Black Inscription
10. David Sylvian - Gone to Earth
@flavigula I'm the same. Pretty much all the playlists I've made in Spotify are full albums without any bonus tracks that have been added, I much prefer listening to the original album as the artist intended.
I couldn't agree more. I'll use playlists for road trips or background music when people are over, but my favorite way of consuming music is album format, loud, through a good speaker system... no talking, just lay back and listen to it with 100% of my attention like watching a movie with my ears
The social network made by musicians for musicians