If you'd like to help the cause of the network you can pledge something there: https://www.patreon.com/smusi
If you want to get involved and do something for Smusi, just let me know. There are many things one could do 😄
At the moment any donations will go into paying the server costs.
- a social network from and for #musicians that helps musicians to self-organize, communicate, collaborate and finally get independent from the music business at large
- run as a co-op with strong measures to prevent capitalist subversion
- bridges online and offline by building local outlets where musicians can meet, jam, do concerts, with recording facilities, rooms with instruments, etc.
- no corporate ads, no marketing businesses, no bullshit
late #introduction: I'm a #Singer-#Songwriter from #Bern, #Switzerland playing the #guitar and some #epiano. When I'm lucky I dream a melody and can rescue it. I'm bad at finishing songs though and I'm looking for someone who would like to collaborate. I recently had a #burnout and I'm still not completely back to normal, but much better. I like to read or, well, I mostly listen to books from https://librivox.org 😜 I do #yoga and go to the #gym almost daily. Attached a pic of my fav guitar...
#Introductions Hey! My stage name is Cathodral! I'm from the Salt Lake City area and I'm starting to get into making some shoegazy stuff. I'm really excited to get involved with the songwriting community! I don't have much published, but here's a cover of the Apples on Stereo song from the Powerpuff Girls movie:
I have been so busy with #RL that almost the only time I get home now is to sleep 🤭
yesterday I had rehearsal with my #band. it was great. now we are 4, a #drummer, #keyboarder, me on #guitar and #singing and a #bass player.
it's just so much better than just playing alone. we're practicing my songs which is kinda cool.
the sun shines through the bathroom
the temple is on the pillar
my brain keeps sucking my thoughts in
the love I once knew has disappeared
moaning groaning foaming
shivers run down my spine
lass mich doch allein!
guess i haven't done an #introduction yet; Show more
hi, i'm andrew. bi, 28 living in the midwest. i produce & sing in a li'l band called fellow hollow.
we are on a deadline to deliver a full length by the end of 2019, so i spend a lot of time in my purple-lit home studio working on that.
other hobbies include running, reading, podcasts, writing.
here is a 60 s. sample of new music in the works for those interested:
p.s. mario party 4 is the pinnacle of the franchise.
first song i ever heard
when i was some enchanted kid
it was penny lane
on nickelodeon no less
we are all so desperate
but we're playing tough
like we'd have it sorted out
but deep down
we don't know
what it all means
it's not what it seems
stricken by a fever
killed by a mere gunshot
frail as shit
we wander here
from one roadblock
to the other
guessing the way
but I'm here to say
just someone who cares
just someone who dares
I love you
Greetings SMusi! Happy new year! I wish you all an abundance of Light, Life, Love and Liberty!
Hello Smusi! My name is Alex and I'm a Sound Designer/Electronic Musician based in Toronto. Hoping to meet more like-minded people on this instance.
My music can be found at
and my band can be heard at
According to #lastfm, these are the albums I listened to most during 2018.
1. Peter Blegvad - Go Figure
2. Lady With - The Lodge
3. Harold Budd / Brian Eno - The Plateaux of Mirror
4. Homunculus Res - Della stessa sostanza dei sogni
5. Multumult - Deeper Kind of Yellow Blue
6. Gong - Rejoice! I'm Dead!
7. Steve Dinsdale - Light & Dark
8. Peter Hammill - From the Trees
9. Rabbit Rabbit Radio - Black Inscription
10. David Sylvian - Gone to Earth
into the abyss it gazes
the fire it blazes
can't get you right
I'm holding you tight
I'm seeing the light
of the honey you moon
all through the night
good honey you boon