Smusi - a social network made by and for musicians.
It helps musicians to self-organize, communicate, collaborate and get more independent. A friendly community of musicians without corporate ads or marketing businesses.
Recommended mobile apps: Tusky on Android, Amaroq on iOS - or see here for other options.
smusi.ch is self-hosted & not a company trying to profit off of your life & music with ads. If you want to support Smusi financially, you can do this via Patreon. It's much appreciated! To get involved in the project, mention it to @email@example.com
- no bots, semibots, follow bots etc.
- no non-music related accounts
- don't flood the local timeline (labels!)
- no username squatting
- no sexually explicit content
- no registrations of famous trademarks or names
- no advertising
- no sexism
- no discrimination
Smusi additionally has the Kind Communication Guidelines. Everyone is encouraged to think before posting and to go by these guidelines:
- Please treat others like you want to be treated yourself
- Please assume everyone is posting in good faith, even if you disagree with what they say
- Please do not criticize anyone for wrongs that you only speculate they may have done
- Please think about how to treat everyone with respect, especially when you disagree with them
- Please do not take a harsh tone towards anyone, and especially don't make personal attacks against anyone. Go out of your way to show that you are criticizing a statement, not a person.
- Please recognize that criticism of your statements is not a personal attack on you. If you feel that someone has attacked you, or offended your personal dignity, please don't “hit back” with another personal attack.
- Please avoid statements about the presumed typical desires, capabilities or actions of some demographic group
- Rather than trying to have the last word, look for the times when there is no need to reply, perhaps because you already made the relevant point clear enough
- Please be a help in times of trouble
- Please be kind to the sorrowing and try to console them
- Please don't quarrel
- Please honor the aged
That's about it... thanks for reading 'til here 8)
Mastodon is a social network based on open web protocols and free, open-source software. It is decentralized like e-mail.